Critical Care Intensivist
- Essentia Health
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Jun 23, 2023
- Pulmonary Disease
- Part Time
- Position Type
- Eleven physician practice; 4 straight Critical Care, 7 hybrid critical care (Pulmonary, ED, Anesthesia)
- and three full time critical care NPs.
- Scheduled twenty-six duty weeks per year: one week-on, one week off. Rotating shifts; Day (07:00
- AM 5:00 PM), Evenings (5:00PM Midnight) and Night (Midnight 7:00 AM).
- Day ICU Team includes two Intensivists and NP Intensivists. Eve/Night ICU provides cross-cover.
- Equally shared winter and summer holidays; flexible schedule changes among partners.
- Incredible pathology across three ICU's: MICU, CVICU, NSICU a total of 45 beds.
- Latest equipment: bedside ultrasound, video laryngoscope, monitoring systems, procedure kits, etc.
- 2nd or 3rd highest hospital for acuity in the state of Minnesota.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Administrative opportunities for developing telemedicine, protocols, outreach teaching.
- Teaching opportunities with the UMD School of Medicine and the Duluth Family Practice Residency
- BC/BE Critical Care Medicine
- Duluth, MN a harbor city which is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-786-1865 | (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Critical Care Intensivist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert