Located in Wadesboro, NC, just one hour east of Charlotte and two hours south of Raleigh, Anson Community Hospital is a member of Atrium Healthcare System. The facility sees 19,000 annual emergency medicine patients and has been serving the needs of Anson County residents since 1913.
- Annual Patient Volume: 19,000
- ED Beds: 10
- Admission Rate: 2%
- Documentation: Cerner
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 Hours
- Single doc coverage
- APC Daily Coverage: 12 Hours
- Mild to Moderate Acuity
- On-Site Community Medical Home Primary Care and Chronic Disease Management for the Community
- Easy Access to Specialist through Atrium Health System Network
- Must be ABEM
Why Practice with ApolloMD? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLtuS2Zyhcg&t=1s
ApolloMD is a clinician operated multispecialty practice partnering with top hospitals, teaching facilities and health systems. With ApolloMD, you gain access to a nationwide network of support and security in this ever-changing market while maintaining the autonomy to operate independently. Eligible clinicians enjoy ownership opportunities, leadership training and diverse career paths.