Cardiologist Needed For Thriving Southeast Metro, Named #1 Best City to Live in America!
Heart Center is a hospital-owned practice seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible General Cardiologist to join our established group. The practice was founded in 1979 and has since grown into a lucrative practice with 60 Cardiovascular Physicians. We are the dominant cardiology group in North Alabama, owning more than 90% of the market with an excellent payer mix. Physicians are employed by HH Heart Center, LLC which is a wholly-owned entity of Huntsville Hospital, one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the nation (with 975 beds), serving all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. This provides the group access to a large base of patients supported by a referral base of 170+ primary care physicians.
The main office is located in Huntsville with six locations in the surrounding communities. We are recruiting for our Huntsville and Madison, AL offices. Madison also employs three other Cardiologists full time. Madison is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Huntsville and one of the fastest growing communities in the state.
New physicians can enjoy several amenities including an excellent starting salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast. With a population or over 400,000 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multicultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridge street Town center are just some main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. By Business Week.
- Ranked #1 Best City to Live in America by US News