ID#: 1141998 Hiring Department:
Psychiatry Job Type:
The Department of Psychiatry at Tufts Medical Center Physicians Organization is seeking a 1.0 FTE BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to work as part of our Psychiatry team to provide Psychiatric and Behavioral Health Services. An academic appointment with Tufts University School of Medicine will be commensurate with experience and academic track record.How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Provide outpatient child, adolescent and family mental health evaluations and treatment, as well as monitor and evaluate treatment results.
- Provide education, supervision and training of our child and adolescent psychiatry residents, general psychiatry residents and Tufts medical students.
- Participate in call coverage, including traveling to Tufts MC as needed for patient care, as determined by the Chief of the Division including inpatient, inpatient consultation and ED settings. Call coverage consists of overnight phone coverage and in-person weekend and holiday coverage.
Why Tufts Medicine:
- Completion of a psychiatric residency in an ACGME approved residency program
- BC/BE in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of MA and have a valid DEA certificate
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected, 400-bed, tertiary care academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of the Tufts Medicine Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care. Work, Live, and Grow
Boston, Massachusetts is a dynamic, innovative, and historic city with something for everyone. Whether you seek cultural attractions, an intellectual environment, music and entertainment, museums, night life, shopping, fitness, food festivals, or a sunset harbor cruise- you will find it here. The city of Boston is ideally located in close proximity to the coastal beach towns of Cape Cod and the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts, the White Mountains of New Hampshire, and the Green Mountains of Vermont which offer great summertime recreational activities from swimming, sailing, fishing, hiking, and rock climbing and great winter activities from Nordic skiing to downhill skiing and snowboarding. Boston consistently ranks as one of the most desirable places in the country to live and to raise a family.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive work environment for all of our employees. We offer very competitive salaries and benefits packages including health, dental, and vision insurance and retirement plans. Location:
Tufts Medical Center in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. How to apply:
You may apply for this position via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Please be sure to include a CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kathryn Kull, Sr Provider Recruiter, at Kathryn.Kull@tuftsmedicine.org Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.