Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 400000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider terrific opportunity for an oral and maxillofacial surgeon interested in partnership to join one of the premier practices in the Midwest. Our practice has serviced the communities of Northeast Ohio for the past 30-years providing full scope oral and maxillofacial care. They are looking for a team player who can easily step in and continue their 30-year track record of delivering high-quality oral and maxillofacial surgery services to the area.Opportunity Highlights
- Full-scope oral and maxillofacial surgery practice in an underserved market
- Referral network of more than 100 dental professionals across the region
- Day 1 Patient Volumes
- Salary guarantee of $375,000 with the opportunity to partner after 1-year
- Filled with friendly individuals and an engaging community spirit, this charming Midwest town in Northeast Ohio is a great place to call home. Whether you’re enjoying family-friendly activities, plenty of outdoor recreation in the many local parks, or easy access to nearby major metro areas, you’ll have everything you need here.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Convenient access to Cleveland and Pittsburgh
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Ohio #2 in “Best States for Affordability.”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Ohio and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds