Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist Physician in Pennsylvania
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an exciting opportunity for interventional psychiatry With clinics throughout the Pittsburg area, this expanding mental health organization is seeking board-eligible psychiatrists with experience working with Intellectually and Developmentally Delayed (IDD) patients as well as geriatric and addiction-based patients.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible practice options—ability to design your ideal schedule
- Enjoy doing what you love while seeing a wide variety of cases
- Part-time positions available
- Options for interventional psychiatry and interventional psychiatry training, if interested
Live + work in one of the nation’s top-ranked cities!
- Access to all of Pittsburgh’s many amenities, including an international airport, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- A low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Ranked #12 by Niche in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board eligible or certified in Psychiatry Medicine.
- Medical degree required
• An international airport, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, and collegiate and professional sportsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor