Dignity Health Medical Group Dominican, dhmf.org/dominican, a well-established, physician-owned multi-specialty group located in Santa Cruz, CA, with over 100 physicians and advanced practitioners, is seeking Internal Medicine (IM) Physicians who are also interested in treating a large geriatrics panel. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, dominicanhospital.org.
Offering Flexible Schedules & Mentorship:
- This is also an H1B visa opportunity
- 4 day work week option
- Mentorship - practice with collegial, experienced, and well-established physicians, in addition to newer physicians in the group
- Shareholder opportunity
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on a productivity model
- Residency signing stipend, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and generous benefits
- Sunny California location (30 miles to San Jose, 40 miles to Monterey and 75 miles to San Francisco)
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid- 70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s. The sun shines more than 300 days a year. From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum, and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
Compensation Range: $263,983 - $293,314
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.