Dignity Health Medical Group North State is a 60+ provider multi-specialty group with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff, CA. We are a service of service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation and aligned with Dignity Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the country, and largest hospital provider in California. We are recruiting an interventional cardiologist to join our cardiology service in Redding, CA. The incoming cardiologist should anticipate a busy, thriving practice.
- Established, well respected multi-specialty group
- Practice alongside other cardiologists in group
- Good work life balance; one clinic location, no hospital call
- Healthy referral patterns from local primary care physicians
- Patient access to 24/7 cardiology hospitalist program at affiliate hospital
- Good schools, affordable real estate, outdoor recreation, 300+ days of sun
Compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee period, bonus incentives, generous time off
- Medical benefits (provider and family), CME stipend, malpractice, 401K, pension and more
Dignity Health Medical Group North State
Dignity Health Medical Group North State is an established physician owned multi-specialty group serving the continuing health care needs of California s North State region with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff. The group s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
The North State refers to the geographical area between Sacramento and the Oregon border, which encompasses a third of the land mass of California. Redding and Red Bluff enjoy more than 300 sunny days per year and are wonderful tourist attractions for those who love the great outdoors. Redding is centrally located for travel up and down the west coast. Redding is two and a half hours from Sacramento, two and a half hours from Medford, Oregon, and three and a half hours from San Francisco.
Salary Range: $543,241 - $640,057
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.