Affiliated with the Kansas City region's premier health system, this highly respected team of 10 heart, lung, & vascular surgeons is dedicated to providing cutting-edge patient care through a multi-disciplinary approach.
• The best of both worlds: private practice-type autonomy, with the support of a nationally renowned hospital system.
• Ultimate clinical environment: Cardiac/Vascular ORs - 2 hybrid & 5 open; Cardiac Anesthesiology; highly skilled and efficient first assists; dedicated Cardiac/Vascular ICU; specialized nursing.
• Practice employs 10 PAs and 12 NPs, all practicing at "top of license." Newest surgeon still can't get used to all the help he has in the clinic and OR.
• Extremely competitive salary guarantee; commensurate with experience. Starts higher than what 75% of practices offer.
• Zero wRVU requirements. Partners work hard, don't turn patients away, and enjoy extraordinary support and favor from hospital administration.
• Ongoing salary guarantee model allows for 1.) You to focus on treating patients, not churning out wRVUs 2.) One-of-a-kind opportunity for collaboration with Cardiothoracic surgeons - no squabbling over who does what.
• Extremely generous PTO (up to 10 weeks) and CME (2 weeks.)
• Extensive research opportunities available; group maintains own robust cadre of research staff.
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 2 million people, Kansas City is making a name for itself nationally as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise."
• World-class dining and entertainment; Home of the Superbowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs & 2015 World Series Champion Royals.
• From downtown lofts to suburban neighborhoods to country living - enjoy affordable housing to suit any lifestyle.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller, Director of Recruiting:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Employment Type: Full Time