Clinical Physician - MSHC - Main
Mile Square Health Center is hiring a full time Clinical Physician to join our patient care team in our Main clinic.
Under administrative direction, independently perform physician examinations for a broad range of clients to diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and other disorders. Responsible for selecting and utilizing appropriate diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures for clients.
- Examine patient and obtain medical history from patient, parents, guardians to prepare patient profile. Review developmental and medical history of patient.
- Participate in diagnostic staffing to correlate findings, determine diagnosis and develop appropriate treatment recommendations.
- Discuss findings and recommendations with client, parents, agencies, etc. as needed.
- Responsible for medication management (includes but is not limited to writing prescriptions, monitoring efficacy, monitoring adverse reactions).
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Doctor of Medicine degree from an ACGME accredited medical college.
- Board certified or board eligible in required specialty.
- Unrestricted Illinois license to practice medicine or Illinois license eligible.
- Current Valid American Heart Association BLS/CPR certification.
Salary & Benefits:
UI Health offers competitive benefit packages, including: vacation days, paid holidays, Floating Holidays, State University Retirement System, tuition waiver, tuition discount for dependents, and excellent medical, dental, and vision packages.
For fullest consideration, please submit a complete application and supplemental resume by June 28, 2022.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that has a strong institutional commitment to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The University of Illinois System requires candidates selected for hire to disclose any documented finding of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment and to authorize inquiries to current and former employers regarding findings of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment. For more information, visit