With a 2022 CMS 5-Star Rating, this teaching facility and its steady growth for the last 5 years, offers an opportunity to service a unique, grateful population while receiving top-notch Primary Care training. .
- Full time or part time academics available
- Flexible to devote clinical, outpatient and inpatient medicine for patient care without residents
- Up to preferred 60% of time with the structured program of faculty development, teaching, administration, leadership, scholarship, clinical and behavioral components of performance
- Recent years approval rating has increased to an impressive 89%
- Expanding program in rotations covering all primary care including Hospitalist and Lifestyle tracks; No OB
- This pleasant, quaint town of nearly 20,000 offers hard working, friendly people, low unemployment and a cost of living of 26% lower than the average US City.
- Headquarters to this Native American group and the birthplace of famous country music stars, the city lies on the edge of southern Oklahoma's scenic area with serene lakeside views, nature trails and a public amphitheater to enjoy live music.
- An active Main Street has ample coffee shops and a restored Theatre, originally built in the 1920s giving the area charm and personality.
- Oklahoma City international airport within 90 minutes , one hour to the University of Oklahoma and 2.5 hours to the DFW Metroplex
- One to 1.5 hours to beautiful recreational lakes, boating, sailing, superb fishing and camping sites
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time