Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 240000.00
One of the nation's largest and fastest-growing senior-focused primary care healthcare organizations is seeking a primary care physician in Houston, Texas. The successful candidate will be a senior-focused healthcare provider who follows our value-based care model of medicine: Seeing up to 15 patients daily and having more time to spend with each patient to provide high-quality care. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in family medicine.Opportunity Highlights
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient-facing time and general administrative time
- Emphasis on quality over quantity - See up to 15 patients per day and have more time to spend with each patient
- Led a multi-disciplinary care team supporting patients' physical, emotional, and social wellness.
- Excellent quality of life: Mon – Fri, 8 am to 5 pm, schedule
- Base compensation up to $250,000, along with incentive (up to 20% of annual salary) and a signing bonus
- Support staff includes physician extenders, medical assistants, care coaches, referral specialists, certified coders, and experienced administrative staff
- Comprehensive benefits include health, life, dental, generous time off, and paid malpractice, among others
A leading cultural and culinary destination, Houston is America's fourth-largest city. This cosmopolitan location lets you find world-class dining, arts, shopping, and nightlife. Visit Historic Heights, the museum district, and the exciting Space Center Houston. Houston is often described as "Southern hospitality meets the chic urban city."
About the Company
- No state income tax in Texas
- Beautiful homes in inviting neighborhoods and excellent schools — a wonderful place for families and individuals alike
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including waterfront activities along the Gulf Coast
- Houston is home to more than 11,000 restaurants with cuisine from more than 70 countries.
- An array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sports
- Myriad corporations for spousal employment if needed
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine