Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) is currently looking for a Head and Neck Otolaryngologist to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M – 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Otolaryngology
- Head and Neck ENT physician in a practice seeing all ages
- Full time Monday- Friday
- 1 physician in practice currently looking to grow practice due to growth in community
- Employed position through HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), Baylor Scott & White employment group in DFW
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.