Bayview Physicians Group has immediate opportunities available in the Virginia Beach location for well-trained BE/BC pulmonary/critical care physicians. The interested candidate will have the opportunity to provide evaluation and comprehensive treatment of complex patients in inpatient and outpatient settings using the latest advanced medical technologies. The candidate should be proficient in the treatment of obstructive airways disease, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and infectious lung disease. Skills should include ICU procedures and bronchoscopy.
Bayview Physicians Group is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia with more than 300 physicians. We are located in beautiful coastal Virginia within a culture-rich community offering some of the nation s top schools. Our premier pulmonary/critical care group consists of 20 physicians divided between three office locations and coverage at three local hospitals, including one closed ICU.
We are a premier private practice offering a competitive compensation package, generous vacation time, and additional benefits including health insurance and 401K retirement plans.
- Above market earning potential
- Existing referral sources and high demand market
- eCW office-based EMR/Epic EMR used in hospital
- Shared EMR within multi-specialty group and urgent care centers
- Potential for signing bonus
- Relocation benefits
- 401K and health insurance
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance with tail endorsement coverage
Bayview Physicians Group is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia. Our mission is to bring quality health care to the communities we serve with a governing philosophy to promote the doctor-patient relationship. Bayview s role is to provide physicians with the resources they need to successfully help patients manage their health.
Bayview Physicians Group, founded in 1991, is a value-based group. We are proud to manage a successful Accountable Care Organization (ACO) with over 50,000 covered lives. We are focused on providing the best and most cost-effective care for our patients.
- Located on the Mid-Atlantic coastal area of Virginia, South Hampton Roads includes the major cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk and Portsmouth
- Primary care and 12 specialties
- More than 325 providers including:
- 120+ primary care
- 180+ specialists
- 25+ APCs
- 75 outpatient care sites
- 6 Urgent Care Clinics (Now Care)
- CT, advanced diagnostic services and onsite lab services
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Sleep Centers
- Occupational Health
- Broad venue of residential options, from oceanfront to metro to suburban living
- Affordable living with safe communities
- Excellent public, private, and higher education schools
- Diverse communities
- Abundant cultural enrichment
- Endless recreational activities
- User friendly international airport
Please send CV and correspondence to email@example.com.