Wolfson Children s Hospital is seeking a board certified/board eligible Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists to join our cardiac intensive unit in Jacksonville, FL. The unit is a 12 bed ICU that provides care for children and adults with congenital heart disease.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Clinical time in the CICU
- Education of APP team members and nursing staff
- Participation in the development and implementation of care protocols and QI initiatives
- For those interested, there are opportunities to participate in clinical research with partners at Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- The pediatric cardiac surgical program performs over 200 cases/year (150 cases utilizing cardiopulmonary bypass) and works in partnership with Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, under the leadership of nationally recognized Dr. Victor Morell
What You Will Need:
- Clinical expertise and experience in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
- Board certified/eligible by the American Board of Pediatrics in Critical Care Medicine or Pediatric Cardiology with fellowship training in Pediatric Critical Care and/or dual boarded in CMM and Cardiology
Prospective candidates will be hired as faculty through the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and have an academic appointment commensurate with their experience level.
Who We Are
As the only children s hospital between Atlanta, GA and Miami, FL, Wolfson Children s Hospital is dedicated to helping children overcome severe illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes, and more. The hospital has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children s hospitals in the U.S and is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses, and other health care professionals. Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care and is one of two children s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet status. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 202-bed Wolfson Children s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
Wolfson Children s Hospital and UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Interested applicants should contact:
Justin Yeh, MD - email@example.com
Chief, Cardiac Intensive Care at UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh
Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Medicine,
4401 Penn Avenue, CICU 4552,
Pittsburgh, PA 15224; 412-692-7366