JOIN OUR TEAM
Northeast Florida s leader in neurological care is seeking a General Neurologist to join a rapidly growing and highly distinguished clinical team to join our new medical facility located in Fleming Island, FL. Successful candidates will enjoy a balanced schedule providing an appealing blend of both outpatient and inpatient consultative general neurology services.
THE STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Baptist Neurology, is the largest private practice multi-disciplinary Neurology practice, with 30 providers providing inpatient and outpatient neurology care with two fellowship trained Epileptologist, full EEG and Neuromuscular EMG testing capabilities and 1 of 2 Neuro Ophthalmologist in Northeast Florida. As part of the Baptist Neuroscience Institute, a multi-specialty program spanning the spectrum of neurological conditions including stroke, neurophysiology disorders, epilepsy, MS, neuro-oncology, memory disorders, movement disorders, headache, sleep, cerebrovascular disease and neurosurgical spine.
- Baptist Clay Medical Campus brings expertise and high-quality pediatric and adult care to Clay County. Baptist Health has begun construction on a full-service hospital on its existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus on Fleming Island. The 300,000-square-foot, full-service hospital will open with 100 beds, planned for late summer 2022. Located in the affluent Fleming Island community, Baptist Health is targeting the rapidly expanding Clay County area to meet the growing medical needs of families in the area.
- Supported by a system of four adult hospitals including Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, tertiary facility, featuring a 24-bed neuro critical care unit and one of the nation s leading cerebrovascular programs.
- As part of Baptist Health specialty physicians, Baptist Neurology Group, a rapidly growing high volume practice, benefits from being part of a physician enterprise with more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and physician teams, Baptist Health offers physicians the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by a well-respected reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
- Whether your preference suits you best in suburban, urban or a more rural residential feel, there s a place for you on Jacksonville s west side.
- Clay County is a paradise for those that enjoy being outdoors. Abundant wildlife ranging from bald eagles nesting in the pines to manatees drifting lazily in Doctors Lake, it s just right outside your door.
- Fleming Island, along the gorgeous St. Johns River, offers stunning riverfront views and endless opportunities for boating, canoeing, hiking, biking anything that suits your interests away from the office!
- Easy access to Jacksonville International, historic St. Augustine, or the beaches of Florida s First Coast means your weekends hold endless possibilities.