Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Oklahoma
StartDate: 10/10/2022Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 600000.00
An established private practice that has been providing quality, compassionate patient care for more than 22 years is seeking an outpatient Neurologist to join their team. This position provides exceptional income potential, tremendous quality of life, and all while living and working in the #1 rated suburb of Oklahoma City, OK.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information – Oklahoma City, OK
- 100% outpatient Neurology – no nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- No Call
- Bread-and-butter outpatient Neurology, but you have the ability to subspecialize, if desired (not required)
- Option to do EMG’s, if desired (not required)
- Exceptionally high income opportunity — $600,000+ income potential (this is realistic and has been verified)
- Comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance, health, dental, vision, 401K, relocation stipend, generous paid time off package, paid time off for continuing medical education (CME), annual CME stipend, etc.
This practice is in the #1 rated suburb of Oklahoma City. This highly inviting community is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure, family-friendly activities, or an abundance of culture and big-city amenities, you’ll find everything you need and more here.
- A low cost of living and a variety of family-oriented neighborhoods
- Some of the top public + private schools in the state
- A mild climate with four distinct seasons and consistent sunshine throughout the year
- 5-star shopping and dining, professional sports, and a variety of arts + entertainment throughout the area
- Will Rogers World Airport in OKC is one of the nicest airports you’ll find anywhere in the entire country
- Oklahoma City is the 7th fastest-growing metro in the nation
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oklahoma and must be board-eligible or certified in Neurology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md