Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our established Digestive Health practice at our location in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Opportunity to lead the growth of our Gastroenterology practice at this location.
- Join a system with a team that includes 1 GI Hospitalist and 7 Outpatient Gastroenterologists
- Established patient population with a large referral base
- City call requirement (1:5)
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Carle participates in digestive clinical trials
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades .