Successful, physician-friendly organization is expanding their services across the region and into other states. Come be a part of this growing company that places strong emphasis on patient care. Join the Clinical management team and help bring improvements as a proud contributor.
• Inpatient service in 34-bed and 24-bed units supported by strong medical teams
• Hospital averaging 100 admits per month
• Adults only,18 years and older includes mental health and substance abuse patients
• Perform daily Clinical care and provide team staff oversight
• Take part in marketing the organization's vision to other area hospitals
• Guaranteed salary with eventual leading to RVU production model
• Full Benefits, paid malpractice, paid relocation, PTO
• This Southern metro has over 1.5 Million people with an undeniable charm
• Incredible history, vibrant atmosphere, world-class dining and inviting culture.
• International airport taking you anywhere in the country
• Coastal beach lifestyle and an outdoorsman's paradise with plenty of hunting and fishing
• Multi-cultural, diverse community offering stylish architecture living, waterfront property or suburban neighborhoods
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time