Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker s ASC Review, Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work. (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
- Seeking an Outpatient Neurologist to provide general neurology care to patients in Salt Lake City
- Neurologist to be part of our larger Neuroscience Institute group which includes Neuro Critical Care physicians, Epileptologists, NeuroHospitalists, Neuro and Spine PM&R physicians, and Neuro Psychologists/Psychiatrists
- Physician will only provide outpatient care; no hospital call required
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for holidays
- Flexible schedule, full- and part-time providers will be considered
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Neurology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and training stipend available
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the AAA Salt Lake Bees, the Utah Warriors Rugby team, and the MLS Real Salt Lake, all represent Salt Lake City.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Salt Lake Clinic
Salt Lake City
Scheduled Weekly Hours: