Warsaw Women’s Center and Kosciusko Community Hospital seek to recruit two full-time Obstetrics/Gynecologists to
- Join a two physician practice (4 physician group) with a path to partnership!
- Currently, practice has 2 board certified OB/GYNs as well as a Nurse Practitioner, Mammography Tech and Ultrasound Tech
- Providers are in the office 4 ½ days per week seeing approximately 20-25 patients per day. Other half day, providers perform cases and cover labor and delivery
- High demand in the community for OB/GYN services – you can build your practice quickly!
Delivered approximately 425 babies in 2021 at Kosciusko Community Hospital in addition to:
- Ablations (In office and hospital)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal & Abdominal)
- Robotic hysterectomy
- Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Cesarean Section
- Anterior postpartum repair
- 3D Mammography
- Robotic Surgery (DaVinci)
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Debt Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package & Insurance
Warsaw, Indiana is centrally located between Fort Wayne, IN and Chicago. In addition to being “The Orthopedic Capital of the World” the Warsaw community is also known for its outdoor recreation including golf, hiking trails, 102 lakes in the County, parks, fishing and hunting. Housing is very affordable and the public and private schools are excellent. Warsaw is also home to Grace College, a private Christian college. Warsaw is 45 minutes from international airports and is home to a professional symphony orchestra, theater, fine dining and semi pro sports just minutes away.
Warsaw Community : warsaw.in.gov/ ; Warsaw Community Schools: warsaw.k12.in.us/