Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider this two-year income guaranteed position near Indianapolis. At this ready-made practice with a 3,500 patient panel, you’ll enjoy productive days from the start, plus quiet nights and weekends with minimal call.
- Two-year guaranteed base salary
- M-F, no nights or weekends
- 36 clinical hours, 4 admin hours per week
- Ready-made practice, will be busy from Day 1
- Currently a patient panel of 3,500
- Adult-only practice seeing patients 17 and up
- 1:1 Medical assistant ratio per provider
- Light call by phone (approximately 1:3)
- Accepting IMGs and 2023 residencies
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
This practice is an easy driving distance from the beautiful, northern suburbs of Indianapolis. The area is consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America, including in 2021 by Money Magazine.
In addition, the area offers:
- A+ public schools, quality private schools and top-ranked state universities
- A range of affordable housing options: suburbs, acreage, or urban living
- Access to shopping, culinary delights, and cultural amenities
- Something for every sports fan including the Indy 500, NFL, NBA, and college teams
- Medscape ranks Indiana a "Best Place to Practice Medicine," while U.S. News ranks Indiana #2 in "Best States for Affordability”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board eligible or certified in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md