North Florida Regional Medical Center in conjunction with the University Of Central Florida College Of Medicine (UCF COM) is seeking a psychiatrist to join their established Psychiatry Residency Program.Qualified Candidates:
- The NFRMC UCF COM Psychiatry Residency Program is accredited for 32 residents.
- The incoming physician will receive a faculty appointment through UCF COM.
- The Department of Psychiatry consists of a 33 bed inpatient unit, consultation liaison service, PHP/IOP clinic and ECT service.
- The Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient treatment for adults 18 and old who are experiencing acute illnesses that require 24-hour medical care. They are a certified Baker Act Receiving Facility that also accepts voluntary and direct admissions.
- The incoming physician would focus on inpatients consults, and IOP.
- A resident is in house 24/7 for consults, admissions and emergencies.
- Call responsibilities are 1:5.
- Supervise on average 3-4 residents.
- Participate in structured didactics.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- New grads with interest in teaching welcome.
About HCA Florida North Florida Hospital:
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- A trusted community hospital with 510 licensed beds located in Gainesville, Florida
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Three freestanding emergency service locations, in addition to main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Ranked top two in HCA Healthcare for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint Commission
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program
Nestled in the landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is known for its preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural diversity, and the beauty of its natural surroundings; including numerous springs, lakes, outdoor parks and museums. Not far from either coast, Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches and some of Florida’s most notable attractions. Recognized as one of Florida’s most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city that combines both a small and big town feel.