Northwell Health is seeking a Pediatric Interventional Radiologist for an outstanding full-time opportunity in Long Island, NY. You will join a dynamic team of 20 Interventional Radiologist and 200+ academic and community radiologists, many of whom hold positions within our health system and/or local and national societies.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with flexible call schedule
- Fully functional outpatient office with designated support for Pediatric IR practice growth
- Based at state-of-the-art hospitals with cutting-edge technology and equipment, including Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Cohen Children s Medical Center
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership, pioneering advancement of the division
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an IR/DR residency at an ACGME-accredited institution
- Currently be board eligible or board certified in IR/DR
- Completion a Pediatric IR Fellowship or possess extensive experience in Pediatric IR
- Possess or ability to obtain an unrestricted NYS Medical License
Cohen Children s Medical Center opened in 1983 as the New York metropolitan area s only hospital designed exclusively for children. Today, it is the largest pediatric teaching hospital in the region, treating over 230,000 children per year and serving 1.8 million children in Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk counties. It is the tertiary pediatric medical center of the Northwell Health System and the only Level-1 Pediatric Trauma Center on Long Island. We are proud to have been selected as one of America s Best Children s Hospitals by US News & World Report for 10 years in a row.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc s #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiology s Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care, https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Igor Lobko, ILobko@northwell.edu