Vidant Health is becoming ECU Health!
While our name change is official, the rebranding process will take several months to complete. Please note that during this transition period, you may see both brands represented in various places – online, in job postings, in the communication you receive, etc.
ECU Health Physicians is growing — our pulmonary practices in Ahoskie and RoanokeAhoskie Rapids are expanding, and we would love to have you join us. Pulmonary disease is a challenge for our patient population and we are hiring physicians with a passion for improving outcomes in pulmonary care.
To review full opportunity details, click on your location of interest below.
- Direct access to our expansive referral network and the resources, technology, and infrastructure you need to be successful
- Flexibility to enjoy our mild, 4-season climate and year-round recreational opportunities
- A variety of family-friendly places to call home — from waterway communities to city living and white sand beaches to country acreage, we’ve got it all.
- In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
- Will support J-1 Visa (2022 spots open!)
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care enterprise serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of more than 13,000 employees, nine hospitals, a children's hospital and two multi-specialty group practices with more than 1,100 providers in more than 180 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma facility, and ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine. ECU Health and Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research. For more information, visit www.ECUHealth.org.
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about ECU Health's pulmonary opportunities, please contact Denise Owens at (252)258-8375or Denise.Owens@vidanthealth.com.
It is the goal of ECU Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements, and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by law.