Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director for Utilization Management | 100% Remote + Administrative Leadership in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 day work week Pay Rate: $278672.28 - 334000.00
A growing medical group on the West Coast is seeking a Medical Director for Utilization Management. Along with being 100% administrative, the position offers the unique benefit of being 100% virtual. Relocation is not required, but if you so desire, beautiful Southern California is waiting to welcome you home.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% administrative role
- 100% virtual role
- Oversee network optimization in all facilities in Southern California; no patient care required
- 8-5, Monday-Friday schedule
- Up to $334,000 total compensation; full benefits, retirement and sign-on bonus
- Rare opportunity for growth within group leadership
- ABMS or AOA board-certified
A perk of the position is it being 100% remote. No relocation is required. However, if you would like to move close to headquarters, Orange County, California is a truly spectacular place to call home.
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with gorgeous housing options, including beachfront properties
- Exceptional public + private schools
- Gorgeous scenery all around—enjoy beautiful beach views to the west and breathtaking mountain backdrops to the east
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing on pristine courses, and a variety of beach activities
- Access to every amenity you could want or need
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Utilization Management.
- Medical degree required
BC/BE and CA licenseAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.