- Expanding to 12 physicians due to growth and retirements.
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic, Pulmonary in-patient consultation, and Medical Critical Care.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics, Advanced Bronchoscopy Program, expanded PFT lab.
- Pulmonary Team includes one NP who provides support for the inpatient Pulmonary Service.
- 50% Pulmonary Medicine; 50% Medical Critical Care.
- Medical Critical Care across five ICUs: MICU, SICU, NSICU, CICU and Burn ICU.
- Medical Critical Care Team includes two NP Intensivists for support.
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI.
- One of the highest acuity hospitals in the state of Minnesota.
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical Care practice.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine, and Duluth Family Practice Residency.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000; Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-786-1865 | (fax) 218-722-9952