We are seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team in Fargo, ND. This individual will partner with our skilled group of Physicians and NP/PAs to provide exceptional patient-focused care to the community of Fargo and its surrounding areas. If you are seeking variety in your practice with the ability to create meaningful connections amongst patients and colleagues, have broad access to specialization services, strong Physician and APP support, and work in a setting where compassion and empathy are absolute, then we want to talk to you.
- Level II Trauma Center
- New ED opened summer of 2015; 24 private rooms and 3 trauma bays
- Annual ED volume: 35,000+ patient visits per year
- 24-hour coverage; 12-hour shifts; double coverage 12/24 hours: 7am-7pm, 8am-8pm; 7pm-7am; 8pm-8am
- Integrated NP/PA Model: 9am-9pm,12pm-12am,
- Admit to Essentia Hospital Fargo (attached); 133-all private bed hospital
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine
- ATLS Certification
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 229,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
For more information, please contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter |Katherine.Nikcevich@EssentiaHealth.org
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.