Come for the Adventure. Stick Around for the Lifestyle. Stay for Retirement.
Picture a Northern California mountain location within 1 hour of Lake Tahoe and 40 minutes of a major metropolitan area, without the traffic congestion. Imagine the smell of mountain air and pine trees as you enjoy a robust outdoor lifestyle. Envision practicing medicine with a group of like-minded physicians who are dedicated to their community. Does this sound like a dream come true? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we might have a solution for you! With a growing patient demand, excellent patient care, and providers' quality of work/life balance taking center stage, Dignity Health Medical Group-Sierra Nevada (Grass Valley, CA) seeks to bring Primary Care providers (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) to the group who are open to the following:
- Offering excellent IM or FM care to adult outpatients, with an emphasis on managing those who are medically complex
- Utilizing a strong referral base with easy access to specialists
- Partnering with highly trained, competent and caring support staff
- Working in a group where hearts are big and teamwork rule the days
- Providing services in a community where healthcare providers are appreciated every day for their heroic work
In return, we ll provide your employment through our medical foundation, which will include:
- Group affiliation with Dignity Health, which connects to the highest standard of health care available
- A physician led, professionally managed practice
- Strong physician support and mentorship
- A Monday-Friday schedule with no nights/weekends
- A competitive income with a signing bonus
- Generous health and welfare offerings for you and your dependents
- Robust time away from work allowances
- Retirement benefits including a 100% company funded retirement plan
- A beautiful and modern clinic with a full complement of staff to support you
- Part-time schedules also available
And the icing on the cake will be living and working in California s beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills:
- Rich in history, charm and a multitude of vibes, Grass Valley and Nevada County s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Less than 90 minutes away from Lake Tahoe where you can go from a sunny beach to a snow-covered slope all in the same day
- Noted retirement destination for San Francisco Bay Area retirees
- A Foodie s paradise with a wide variety of eatery choices throughout the county
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Host to ongoing and high-quality arts and entertainment venues
- Population of 13K residents, with a service area of 100K lives
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population 500,000
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
Want a sneak peek? Click this link to catch a glimpse of Grass Valley and what we do at Dignity Health:
Living the Dream!
Can you get behind this? If so, let s chat!