Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Family Medicine Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join a thriving, established, Family Medicine practice with an excellent reputation in the community
- Ability to see all age groups
- Free Standing Emergency Department, Lab, x-ray, Sports Medicine and Orthopedics practices located in the same building
- Multidisciplinary setting - dedicated office staff including Advanced Practice Providers, Practice Manager, social worker, care management nurse, behavioral health, clinical support, and office specialists
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus, Student Loans, Retention Bonuses, Stipend, Relocation Bonuses
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Tharon Caslow
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus as a top tier city and community for physicians.