Pediatric Physiatrist Nassau County, New York
- Northwell Health Physician Partners
- New York, New York
- Closing date
- May 27, 2023
- Physical Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Pediatric Physiatrist to join our growing practice in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. This position will have a focus on outpatient and inpatient consults at Northwell Health locations.
- Join a team of over thirty Board Certified PM&R physicians.
- Play a key role in the Physical and Rehabilitation Service line, including clinical, academic and research components.
- The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency program is comprised of twelve residents and on brain injury fellow. In addition, medical students at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine all rotate through PM&R.
- Collaborative research opportunities are present at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research.
We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked Diversity Inc s #1 Hospital and Health System. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care, https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care
Northwell Health is New York State s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, 830 outpatient facilities and more than 16,600 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 76,000 employees 18,900 nurses and 4,800 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners are working to change health care for the better. We re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies. For information on our more than 100 medical specialties, visit Northwell.edu and follow us @NorthwellHealth on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Apply for Pediatric Physiatrist Nassau County, New York
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert