Job Description & Requirements
Vascular Surgeon - in South Dakota
A growing independent medical practice in an inviting Midwest community is seeking a qualified vascular surgeon to join its team. The ideal candidate must have completed a vascular fellowship and have experience with endovascular procedures. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career and fill a need for vascular surgery in the local community.Opportunity Highlights
- Partnership available after Year 1
- Ability to earn in the 90th percentile + NO STATE INCOME TAX
- $100,000 sign-on bonus
- Full spectrum of endovascular and open vascular procedures
- No competition in the area
- Large support staff, including scribe and nurse practitioner
- Opportunity to learn and be trained through excellent mentorship
- Independently owned outpatient-based lab
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment
A master-planned residential community with scenic surroundings and an array of amenities, this charming Midwest town offers an ideal quality of life to all of its residents.
- Remarkable homes in safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Pristine golf courses
- Excellent public schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—state parks, rivers, lakes, and more than 50 trails and parks throughout the region
- Regional airport nearby
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Dakota and must be board-eligible or certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular, surgery