Southside OB/GYN - Mooresville, a division of Axia Women s Health, is seeking a Board certified/Board eligible OB/GYN.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- Office Location - Mooresville, Indiana
- Office is moving this Spring to a newly constructed building attached to L&D with brand new spacious offices!
- On Call Rotation 1:4 (with new physician)
- In Office LEEP, Ultrasound, Colposcopy
- Franciscan Health - Mooresville, IN (Primary Hospital location)
- Indiana University Health West Hospital - Avon, IN
Mooresville is a suburb of Indianapolis and has tremendous growth potential for deliveries and surgeries. It s 25 - minute drive to the main Indianapolis campus of Franciscan Health. It s only 20 minutes to downtown Indy. There is an outpatient surgery center on-site with potential for physician ownership opportunities.
AXIA WOMEN'S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is one of the largest women s health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!