Ob/Gyn Physicians needed in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group has openings for obstetrics and gynecology physicians in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- MD or DO candidates required
- Current Texas license a plus
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required
- Employed positions by Texas Health Physicians Group with a competitive salary and benefits
- Practice on the campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano the only Level IV NICU in Collin County and one of only three in North Texas. Join a group of two physicians in a spacious clinic with ample exam rooms and support staff the practice has plans to grow to five physicians.
- Or join an expanding group in practice on the campus of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne. Candidates for this position must be able to read sonograms.
- Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered
- Call schedule varies by facility
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Texas Health Physicians Group has received the prestigious Medicus Integra Award. The Coalition for Physician Well-Being award is based upon the belief that physician resilience and well-being is not only good for physicians but is conducive to healthy organizational culture and essential to quality patient care. THPG is only the 10th organization in the nation to receive this award.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.