This large hospital system is actively recruiting a Board Eligible / Board Certified Hematologist Oncologist to join their established group. You will be joining a Medical Oncology team with roots in region for over thirty years.
• Joining 2 Physicians and 3 seasoned Mid-Levels
• Average 6 inpatient census and 1-3 consults per day
• The system is committed to growth in the Oncology program, with current approved plans to build a state-of-the-art full-service cancer center. This will include development and growth in all areas to create an integrated cancer program
• The program is an affiliate of the University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network with all the advantages of an academic program affiliation
• Competitive base salary plus RVU bonus and sign on bonus. Full benefits including PTO and CME
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful River-town is full of inspiration.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Main street listed as 1 of the 5 most romantic streets in the country
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time