Job Description & Requirements
Hematology & Oncology Physician in California
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider this oncology or hematology/oncology position at a premier cancer center that provides the most comprehensive care on California’s gorgeous central coast. You’ll be a part of the latest in cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking clinical trials and destination programs to see and treat cancer patients. This center is forward-thinking and growth-minded in their efforts to fight cancer, and is located in a community with an advanced level of medical expertise for a city of its small size.Opportunity Highlights
- Competitive base salary + $600,000 housing assistance program
- Retention bonus + loan forgiveness
- Hybrid center: comprehensive center resources of an academic setting, but a community size and feel
- Comprehensive Radiation, Surgical, Medical and Hematology Oncology Service lines, with a primary care internal referral base of ~60 PCPs
- Support team includes 1 APP for every 2 MDs; dedicated MA, shared triage RN, and more
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging service
- New PET/CT and SPECT/CT
- Only center of its kind in the city, located within walking distance of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Position includes research but is clinical-based
Enjoy life in one of the most beautiful communities in the United States. Nestled on California’s central coast, you’ll enjoy the city’s small-town beach vibe, breathtaking sunsets and unlimited entertainment options.
- Considered one of the best places to live in California
- Highest number of top-rated public schools in California
- Perfect for both families + young professionals alike — beaches, trails, parks, restaurants, wineries, endless entertainment and cultural options
- Ideal weather + consistent sunshine year-round
- Immediate access to a regional airport with multiple direct flights nationwide + only 95 miles to Los Angeles
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Oncology or Hematology/Oncology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md