The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiovascular Institute is recruiting an Adult Congenital Heart Disease Specialist to join our growing and well-established academic faculty serving the Pittsburgh area, and Southwestern Pennsylvania. Primary clinical responsibilities will be in Adult Congenital Heart Disease in both outpatient, and inpatient settings with opportunities to develop multidisciplinary clinical programs in collaboration with our other outstanding subspecialties in the department including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, advanced heart failure, and pulmonary hypertension. In addition, there are opportunities to participate in teaching and training of fellows, and house staff, clinical research, and collaborate with the AHN Pediatric Institute.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic (both on-site, and tele-visits)
- Participation in inpatient services in General Cardiology
- Non-invasive imaging (Echocardiography, and Cardiac MRI)
- Right and left heart catheterizations in Adult Congenital Heart Disease patients
- Completion of an accredited fellowship in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! The Cardiovascular Institute at AHN is nationally recognized for excellence in cardiovascular medical and surgical care.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Rachel Atchison - Manager Physician Recruitment, Allegheny Health Network