Baptist Health is recruiting two board certified / board eligible Otolaryngologists to open a new hospital employed practice at Baptist Medical Center East, located in Montgomery, Alabama. These new surgeons will participate in the clinic design, equipment selection and hiring of new staff to support the practice. The clinic is located in the capital city of Alabama in the heart of the affluent east side of town and will provide comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgery for ear, nose and throat conditions for both adult and pediatric patients. Hospital ER call is required with 1:5 weekday rotation and 1:10 weekend rotation shared with other community otolaryngologists. There is also opportunity to become a joint venture share owner of the Montgomery Surgical Center and participate in profitable surgery center distributions.
Earning potential is between $420,000-$540,000+ based on experience and productivity. There is a guaranteed base salary with wRVU productivity bonus.
- Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team “Biscuits”
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport
- Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
- Ranked in top 150 Best Places to live by US News & World Report
FACTS ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in Central Alabama.
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central Alabama.
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program
- Competitive base salary, commencement bonus/relocation stipend, productivity bonus, and marketing
- 6 weeks paid time off (vacation and CME) years one and two; 7 weeks paid time off years 3+
- Malpractice/tail coverage
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Full health/medical benefits
- Annual CME and professional expense allowance
- Student loan repayment assistance
Baptist Health is a faith-based, three hospital system located in Montgomery, the state capital of Alabama. We are affiliated with the UAB Health System and enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching activities and services agreements. In 2014, we proudly opened the UAB School of Medicine Montgomery Regional Campus on the campus of Baptist Medical Center South, central Alabama’s regional tertiary medical center. Baptist Health is the market leader for health care services and provides a full spectrum of specialty services and primary care.