University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater by applying your experience, input, and leadership as a clinician and healthcare expert.
UM Shore Regional Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join our practice in Easton.
- Hospital employed OB/GYN group currently consists of 4 MD s, 5 CNM, and 3 NP
- Service is limited to one community hospital (University of Maryland Shore Regional Health at Easton)
- Market competitive compensation
- Up to 1 weekend per month as needed for call coverage, vacation coverage as needed
- State-of-the-art family birthing center contained within the hospital with readily available pediatrics and anesthesia support
- Collaborative midwife care model strongly supported
- Robust minimally invasive GYN service with availability of laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, or the da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Newly renovated outpatient office close to the hospital campus
- Full-service office setting with an onsite blood draw and ultrasound availability
- Opportunity for administrative positions available
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits include malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family-friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants, and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne s, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge, and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.