ID#: 637675 Hiring Department:
Infectious Disease Job Type:
Tufts Medical Center is seeking an Academic Infectious Disease Physician interested in General and Transplant Infectious Diseases
to join our growing team of outstanding physicians.
The Tufts Medical Center's Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Disease is a dynamic, inclusive and expanding collaborative team of nationally and internationally respected infectious disease physicians. In fact, many members of our Division have been repeatedly voted as the Best Infectious Disease Physicians in Boston by Boston Magazine
The Medical Center is known for its expertise in complex subspecialty care, basic, translational and clinical science research and expertise in health policy. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training diverse students to become future expert clinicians and investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering equitable care. Why should you join our team? You will:
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease. Work, Live, and Grow
- Support patients with a wide range of complex infectious diseases in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Provide infectious disease support through our Heart ID program to the largest orthotopic heart transplantation program in New England, as well as to our hematopoietic stem cell, growing renal and newly launched liver transplant programs.
- Participate in new and exciting clinical research to help pave the way for improved patient care.
- Experience the intellectual stimulation of working at a medical center that is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding.
- Work at the main teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine where a priority is placed on teaching and mentoring outstanding medical students, residents and infectious disease fellows.
- Benefit from career development by participating in faculty development programs for leadership, medical education, clinical research and other mentoring opportunities offered by Tufts University School of Medicine and Tufts Medical Center.
: In addition to our benefits, we believe and support faculty in achieving work-life balance.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Academic Appointment through Tufts University School of Medicine
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.Location:
Tufts Medical Center Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medicine is elevating the careers of its physicians every day. Through our academic-based models, you'll not only be evolving healthcare for your patients, but will consistently be provided the space to grow and learn. Tufts Medicine believes in promoting an inclusive culture, utilizing all the many strengths through the different backgrounds of our team members. Cultivate a career experience like no other, while being part of a network of individuals who truly care about collaboration, education, and innovation. Join the Tufts Medicine network and see how together, we can transform medicine and healthcare for Massachusetts.