ID#: 839511 Hiring Department:
Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Job Type:
Full Time Tufts Medical Center Department of Medicine
in Boston, Massachusetts is seeking Nocturnist Medical Intensivist
to join the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
- Leverage ECMO for a higher quality of patient care.
- The opportunity to split time between ICU's, Pulmonary Clinic, Sleep Medicine, or Procedural Service, if interested.
- A shared nocturnal rotation and scheduled non-ICU time to fit academic interest.
- Nocturnist participates in teaching of trainees and students at Tufts Medical Center.
- Tufts Medical Center is a tertiary/quaternary care hospital.
Tufts Medical Center is at the forefront of medical and health policy research. Tufts Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. We are committed to Academics with 453 residents and fellows training in 48 programs. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward with one goal in mind - quickly turning innovative research into pioneering care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease. Who You Are:
Work, Live, and Grow
- A BC/BE Critical Care Attending Intensivist
- Must be proficient in standard ICU procedures such as central lines, A-lines, and thoracentesis
- Provider of overnight coverage from 7p-7a to our two medical ICU services.
- Supervisor of Internal Medicine residents and Advanced Practice Providers in the ICU.
- Provider of cross-coverage of existing patients, admissions to the ICU and evaluation of deteriorating floor patients who might need transfer.
: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Academic Appointment through Tufts University School of Medicine
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Tufts Medical Center 800 Washington Street Boston, MA 02111Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medicine is elevating the careers of its physicians every day. Through our academic-based models, you'll not only be evolving healthcare for your patients, but will consistently be provided the space to grow and learn. Tufts Medicine believes in promoting an inclusive culture, utilizing all the many strengths through the different backgrounds of our team members. Cultivate a career experience like no other, while being part of a network of individuals who truly care about collaboration, education, and innovation. Join the Tufts Medicine network and see how together, we can transform medicine and healthcare for Massachusetts. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to a creative and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.