ID#: 521339 Hiring Department:
Gastroenterology Job Type:
The Division of Gastroenterology in the Department of Medicine at Tufts Medical Center is seeking full time Gastroenterologists
to join our expanding academic team in Boston, Massachusetts. We are expanding our GI team as well as our specialty care focus. We are recruiting gastroenterologists at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor with an interest in general gastroenterology, functional bowel disorders, celiac disease, inflammatory bowel diseases, medical pancreatology, hepatology, esophageal diseases, and GI cancers.
· Interested in only clinical? We have options.
· Interested in being a part or full time GI hospitalist? We have opportunities here as well.
Tufts Medical Center is a premier academic medical center, located in the center of Boston, with an excellent gastroenterology fellowship program and multiple opportunities for teaching and research. You will be fully supported in your chosen clinical and academic endeavors.Why join our team:
Our mission is to advance medical knowledge and to quickly turn innovative research into compassionate and pioneering care. We are fully committed to training medical students, residents and fellows to become future teachers, clinicians and investigators. You will have the opportunity to work with excellent medical and surgical colleagues as well as students, residents and our outstanding gastroenterology fellows.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected, not-for-profit, 415-bed, academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of Tufts Medicine. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Provide general or subspecialty gastroenterology-based care in a busy academic setting
- Perform scopes within our brand-new state of the art endoscopy suites
- Collaborate and partner within established multi-disciplinary teams
- Grow as a gastroenterologist through access to outstanding academic and clinical mentorship
- Join an organization built on designing a frictionless network to care for patients
- Provide both outpatient and inpatient care
Why Tufts Medicine?Transforming Medicine with Tufts
- Board Certified/Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Passionate and interested in teaching and building a busy clinical practice
- Able to obtain a Massachusetts medical license
: Tufts Medicine is elevating the careers of its physicians every day. Through our academic-based models, you'll not only be evolving healthcare for your patients, but will consistently be provided the space to grow and learn. Tufts Medicine believes in promoting an inclusive culture, utilizing all the many strengths through the different backgrounds of our team members. Cultivate a career experience like no other, while being part of a network of individuals who truly care about collaboration, education, and innovation. Join the Tufts Medicine network and see how together, we can transform medicine and healthcare for Massachusetts. Work, Live, and Grow
: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Should you have any questions regarding the position please reach out to Ryan Scerra, Senior Physician Recruiter at Ryan.Scerra@tuftsmedicine.orgDiversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.