ID#: 585242 Hiring Department:
Anesthesia Job Type:
Tufts Medical Center Community Care, Department of Anesthesia, has outstanding an outstanding opportunity for an Anesthesiologist
to join our growing community hospital practice at Melrose Wakefield Hospital located just north of Boston. Why join our team: Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a community hospital with an affiliation to an academic medical center. Work in the highly sought-after suburban town of Melrose, which is 7 miles northeast of Boston with easy access to the city and great school systems. Melrose Wakefield Healthcare is a growing community hospital with 6 Operating Rooms, a thriving Endoscopy Unit, a renovated Labor and Delivery department and a cohesive leadership team focused on improving both quality and efficiency of care.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital for highly specialized care. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Provide clinical anesthesia, intensive care and pain management services
- Exposed to a diverse case load in multiple surgical specialties including orthopedics, robotic surgery, ENT, general surgery, and neurosurgery
- Grow as an anesthesiologist by working alongside our multiple subspecialty trained staff
- Contribute to a team culture dedicated to inclusivity, innovation, work life balance, collaboration
- Embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- Join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Why Tufts Medicine?Taking Care of The Commonwealth with Tufts:
- Board certified in Anesthesiology
- Passionate and interested in teaching and building a busy clinical practice
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
Tufts Medicine believes in providing unparalleled healthcare for the Commonwealth community. Through our integrated network of physicians, we are able to give our patients optimal care in the comfort of their hometowns, without unnecessary travel. Attainable, accessible, and amazing services provided to our patients by our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Be a part of not just a network of providers but a community that cares for our patients at the highest levels. Come see the difference we're making at Tufts Medicine for our neighbors and each other. Work, Live, and Grow
: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- CME support - yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
Tufts Medical Center Community Care primary care practices in Wakefield How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications applying with us, please feel free to reach out to Ryan Scerra at Ryan.Scerra@tuftsmedicine.org Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.