ID#: 699339 Hiring Department:
Non-Invasive Cardiology Job Type:
Full Time Merrimack Valley Cardiology
is seeking a full time Non-Invasive Cardiologist
to join our team at our outpatient office in North Chelmsford, MA.Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
- Hospital employed position
- Well-established practice that has served the Greater Lowell community for many years
- Cohesive team including 13 physicians and 5 NPs
- Ideal schedule and hours are 4 ½ days/week at 40 hours (average of 9 days in the office or hospital bi-weekly)
- Assist in shared call coverage schedule
At Merrimack Valley Cardiology, our goal is to provide the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire communities with excellent cardiac care. Our team of board-certified cardiologists and nurse practitioners provide specialized cardiovascular services for a full spectrum of cardiovascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, valve disorders, congenital heart disease, hypertension, peripheral vascular disease, aortic disease and aneurysms, and pacemaker/defibrillators. In addition to treatment, our practice offers preventive care and multiple diagnostic testing right within our office.
Our cardiologists have close relationships with the primary care physicians in the community, amongst other specialists, nutritionists, and hospital staff, all with the main goal of providing personalized, comprehensive cardiac care.
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital - the region's premier medical center for complex care - plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local physicians. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- You'll provide direct patient care to our communities
- You'll be empowered to deliver optimal care and innovate programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities
- You'll work alongside other passionate advanced practitioners and physicians
- You'll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues on our cohesive team
- You'll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of scheduled and/or walk in patients
- You'll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You'll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You'll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
- BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
- Current certification in CPR required
- Interested in working full time, preferred
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
14 Research Place, North Chelmsford, MAWhy Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.