ID#: 451734 Hiring Department:
Per Diem Pediatric Hospitalist Job Type:
The Department of Pediatrics
at Tufts Medical Center
is seeking a Per Diem Pediatric Hospitalist
to join our team.
Boston Children's Network Specialty Physician Foundation is an affiliate of Boston Children's Hospital and employs physicians in a variety of specialties working in certain BCH network sites. Pursuant to the Collaboration between Boston Children's Hospital and Tufts Medical Center, Boston Children's Network Specialty Physician Foundation provides pediatricians to Tufts Medicine to staff its NICU and ambulatory clinics in Boston and its network of community-based services. This pediatric hospitalist
role will be located at our community sites. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- You'll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You'll fully immerse yourself in the long-standing community by working cross-functionally with stakeholders across our hospital network
- You'll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
- You'll support in office objectives when needed with quality improvement
Work, Live, and Grow:
- Board Certified or eligible in Pediatrics
- Licensed physician in the state of Massachusetts
- Qualify for a faculty appointment in the Tufts University School of Medicine
- Passion for teaching and training
We offer a career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members, while focusing on work-life balance. Location:
Tufts Medical Center and community sites How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Sr. Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com. About Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.