Psychiatry - 100% Telehealth, Adult Outpatient Clinic
- Essentia Health
- Closing date
- May 25, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Providing psychiatry services, via 100% Telehealth, in ambulatory clinic setting through integrated team based behavioral health/mental health care delivery model.
- Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Programs.
- Practice includes psychiatric evaluation, treatment, outpatient assessment and follow-up clinic
- Opportunity to meet high productivity goals if desired
- Up to 1.0 FTE, (will consider part-time)
- Patient Contact hours: 35
- Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Daytime call only
- Nurses triage all calls that come into the departments
About our Behavioral Health Team:
- Join a group of 8 adult (soon to be 9) and 4 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Behavioral Health Care Team. Other members of the team include; doctoral level psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychotherapists, RN s and clinical assistants. The Behavioral Health Division provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including inpatient psychiatric care, consult-liaison and emergency psychiatry, ECT procedures, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services, and an outpatient behavioral health clinic. The Division also includes Health Psychology doctorate and master s level psychologists.
- Inpatient programs include an integrated team of a Hospitalist and Pharmacist
- Overnight and weekend call is shared by the physician pool.
- Adult in-patient unit has 38 beds; Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds;
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Ability to be privileged and credentialed in ECT preferred.
- Duluth, MN - Population approximately 90,000 with surrounding areas 200,000+
- 2 hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter, Physician & Professional Services
c: 218-786-3907 | f: 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Psychiatry - 100% Telehealth, Adult Outpatient Clinic
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert