University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
The Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is seeking a faculty member with teaching, research, and service responsibilities in the Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement Division. Appointment is at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor and may be in either the Clinical or Tenure track depending upon the qualifications and goals of the individual.
This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
- The candidate must be a graduate of an approved medical college.
- The candidate must have graduated from a fully accredited orthopedic residency.
- The candidate must have completed a fellowship in Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement.
- The candidate must be a Board-certified or Board-eligible orthopedic surgeon.
Desirable qualifications include:
- achievements in adult reconstruction research as demonstrated through publications and presentations
- effective interpersonal and communication skills
- exhibited commitment to ongoing performance improvement.
To apply for this position, please visit http://jobs.uiowa.edu reference requisition #74113 Or, copy and paste the URL: Faculty Requisition Details - Jobs@UIOWA: Search and Apply for Jobs at The University of Iowa
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.