Job Description & Requirements
Area Medical Director, Value-Based Care in Texas
Merritt Hawkins and Centerwell Senior Primary Care invite you to consider this brand-new role as Area Medical Director in Dallas, TX. This leadership position is an admin/clinical mix and a big opportunity to make an impact as part of CenterWell’s launch in the DFW area.Opportunity Highlights
- Oversee 5-7 primary care clinics in the DFW area
- 60% admin, 40% clinical
- Low volume, up to 15 patients per day
- Base salary + bonuses
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
- 28 Days PTO
Live and work in one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing metro areas.
- No state income tax
- World-class entertainment, professional sports, shopping, and culinary scenes
- Phenomenal education opportunities
- Great options to live in the city or suburbs
- Large diversity in neighborhoods and types of housing
- Home to many universities of all sizes, both public and private
- Centrally located to fly anywhere in the U.S. out of two large airports
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Primary Care Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md