Highly reputable and established GI group at Doylestown Hospital is seeking 3 gastroenterologists to join our growing team. We are a community hospital in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. There are currently 9 gastroenterologist and 3 nurse practitioners. Incredible work life balance. We work 4 days per week full-time. Generally 2 days office and 2 days in endoscopy. Inpatient service and call is 1:7 currently and will improve with additional docs. Great ancillary staff. We are booked 4 months out.
- Looking for general GI, hepatology and advanced endoscopist
- Competitive salary and RVU bonus structure
- 4 day work week
- Office, endoscoopy lab and hospital conveniently all in one location
- Great ancillary staff with 3 NPs to help in office and when inpatient including weekends
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and retirement contributions
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CME time
- License and DEA reimbursement
Doylestown is in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It is located 27 miles north of Philadelphia and 80 miles southwest of New York City. This location offers affordable living, excellent school system any many scenic attractions.