The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a full-time, board-certified adult psychiatrist to provide mental health treatment at the Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh, PA. The Behavioral Health Institute is rapidly growing and seeking motivated individuals interested in providing outpatient psychiatric services to this underserved population. Be part of a vertically-integrated fiscal and clinical delivery system that is revolutionizing behavioral health service models, providing evidence-based treatments, and measurement-based care.
- Enjoy regular and predictable schedules with excellent support staff on-hand
- See a wide variety of cases, with ample opportunity for patient education and follow-up
- Supervise all mental health treatment at the Allegheny County Jail
- Perform psychiatric evaluations, and provide psychiatric consultation and treatment for inmates
- Work collaboratively with the mental health staff, medical staff and pharmacy staff to ensure delivery of high quality, reliable mental health treatment
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Rachel Atchison | Manager Physician Recruitment | Allegheny Health Network